Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » About Team Valherus Spot section (user, read this)
About Team Valherus Spot section
valherusDate: Sunday, 2008-10-26, 8:34 AM | Message # 1
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
Group: Administrators
From now and on... Only /V/ members will be able to read and to post into Team Valherus Spot section, we will post our tacticts, organization, trainning & match dates & more...
If someone cant get into that section post a reply here, I will fix that.

Take care.

TransformDate: Saturday, 2009-01-31, 1:49 PM | Message # 2
Specious AKA Frag Master
Group: Users
Hi

Can someone direct me to the team spot section. I cant find it on this new website. Also I think I need the permissions and so forth to be able to view it. Can you fix it? smile

BTW I am a new recruit to V.

rashdawgDate: Saturday, 2009-01-31, 5:30 PM | Message # 3
The Map Maker
Group: Blocked
Hey man what is your in Game name? I am an old V member that basically joined a few months after V was formed. I used to be known as /V/RashDawg, but have been going as TheWorstOAPlayer as I am basically the worst OA player of the players who are still around from when I first started playing OA back around August of 2007.

On Topic: If you were recruited then I would send a PM to HITMAN. I think he could give you the permissions, or knows who can. I am guessing /V/ME gave Admin rights to the forums to someone while he is on leave for a short while.

Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » About Team Valherus Spot section (user, read this)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz