Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main Forums » Join Us » How did we start? (well....)
How did we start?
valherusDate: Saturday, 2008-10-25, 10:58 PM | Message # 1
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
Group: Administrators
This quote is from Vile and from our old forums biggrin

I'm really glad to see so many people interested in joining our team. Not too long ago, starting a team was just a bunch of talk between me and ME, Clam, Twizzler, and Gerbil not too long after that.

All of a sudden, we have a Team server, a Team website, a bunch of cool people signed up and a bunch more wanting in. It sure makes it all worthwhile.

Since we are such a new team (basically we officially formed on Oct 8th 2007 with the launching of the OA server), we are just now beginning to organize ourselves. We were just telling anyone who wanted to join to add the tag to their names and that was it. That's cool for a social type team but we are looking to compete against other teams.

So, we are trying to organize our existing ranks and then we can plan for adding more people once we have a plan. Anyone can voice their input on membership but I put Clam and Mobsterr in charge of this so that things will get done.

Please don't be offended if you get turned down. We can't let everyone who asks join or else we will have way too many people on the team.

Forum » Main Forums » Join Us » How did we start? (well....)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz