Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main Forums » Join Us » Hi Can I Join?
Hi Can I Join?
elementDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 3:33 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I usually go by Element, former rM clan Leader and oaN member, I am looking for a good clan to join. Can I join this team I am always on hte Insta servers so I mainly pwn people there I go to Nemeis sometimes and I see /V/ Members there a lot. Please reply here, just need to know if I can join. Im looking for a good clan and I think /V/ might be it.

HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 11:41 PM | Message # 2
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
Hey Element

Welcome to the site. We will have to decide to see if you join in with us. Plus check you out in-game more carefully. We don't just look for skillful players but we want people that know how to have fun as well. Anyway, the decision is pending for the time being. Do come on here every so often and maybe say something. Enjoy our site! We'll be watching.

elementDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 2:18 PM | Message # 3
Private
well you can find me in the Instagib servers if i go to nemesis i might give you guys a bad impression, because i dont play well in all weaps. But im trying to get better. I do some defrag aswell. I think i know to have fun while playing, as if you mean jokes, swears lol etc i do most. so dont expect me to have a high score while playing in nemises, cause when it comes to all weaps i guess im alright but im still trying to get better. i do come on site often (every day) an check for replies on the forums. And im always active. biggrin

Element:

C U in game biggrin

:P

Added (2009-08-03, 0:11 Am)
---------------------------------------------
im also Element-Hunt, which is obvious

Added (2009-08-04, 2:18 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
So how long is this going to pend? I dont have much patience anymore :P Just tell me if I can join or not...

vikeDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 8:36 PM | Message # 4
Scouter
Group: Checked
Your chances to join increase when you make fun of /V/House's ping and kill him when he trys to chat.

Anyways...why did you depart with rM and OAN?

/V/ike!

elementDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 9:15 PM | Message # 5
Private
well.. ummm I have my reasons.. and i was the leader of rM, but i decided i wasn't fit to be a clan leader(not my thing, im more of a follower) so i dismissed the clan, so im deciding which clan i want to join.

HITMANDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 10:53 PM | Message # 6
Co-Admin
Element,

It looks like the answer will be no. The majority of us don't think you will fit in with our group.

elementDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-04, 11:05 PM | Message # 7
Private
): lol kk

valherusDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 10:52 AM | Message # 8
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
Quote (vike)
Your chances to join increase when you make fun of /V/House's ping and kill him when he trys to chat

hahahah n1 Ike tongue booze

elementDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 5:48 PM | Message # 9
Private
:P

Forum » Main Forums » Join Us » Hi Can I Join?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz