[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » /V/ Frag Video
/V/ Frag Video
HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-02-05, 1:06 PM | Message # 1
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a Team /V/ Frag Demo. The one that V has now is old and out of date with old members of V. I should actually get that video for nostalgic purposes. Anyway, Jess usually record most of us but if anyone else is willing to get one started, let me know. I'd like to get everyone in this video of us fragging people.

If we are going to be the team to beat, then we should let the world know what we can do :-D

vikeDate: Thursday, 2009-02-05, 3:40 PM | Message # 2
Scouter
Group: Checked
sweet! biggrin

/V/ike!

RoOst3rDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 0:47 AM | Message # 3
Baddass Mofo
wacko Actually, it's funny you say that, I just happen to be right in the middle of making a good quality OA video. I am fairly close to being finished with it. I could probably work on a /V/ team video for us if you would like under certain preconditions.

HITMANDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 7:36 AM | Message # 4
Co-Admin
Nicceee...first off, I gotta check out that video you're making whenever you're done. biggrin So what are these preconditions? If it involves dropping my pants and bending over, i pass wacko tongue

HITMANDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 8:55 AM | Message # 5
Co-Admin
Here is the OLD Team Valherus video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qai00e35QEU

RoOst3rDate: Friday, 2009-02-06, 10:28 PM | Message # 6
Baddass Mofo
Lol, Hitman. The preconditions wouldn't be anything as bad as that. It would be for things like the time frame. I would be slow. I am currently really busy. I wouldn't be able to start working on this project until I finish my first one. Also, work on that is currently on hold so I can get some more important things done. It will be at least two weeks before I look into finishing my vid. If the /V/ team video doesn't have to be done any time soon then I would be happy to do it if you guys want. smile

rashdawgDate: Saturday, 2009-02-07, 11:46 AM | Message # 7
The Map Maker
Group: Blocked
I was in the old vid like one time, because I was a n00b back then. I think it should be like a montage.It should only show double/ triple kills and clutch flag caps/stops. I think videos should be saved (I forget how to do this) and then pick your best games to send out to the vid maker.

EDIT: When I watch that vid now nothing is very impressive in the film. I mean single rail kills and my only clip was me rocketing a guy when i had quad? There is nothing impressive about that. I only saw a few simple rail double kills. Gotta have stuff that says Valherus is the real deal, and know how to play.

Message edited by rashdawg - Saturday, 2009-02-07, 11:51 AM

HITMANDate: Saturday, 2009-02-07, 12:30 PM | Message # 8
Co-Admin
@RoOster: Sounds good..there is no real timetable for when this needs to be done. I'm currently taking the initiative to get it started by recording some demos of myself and others. Plus I wanted to get EVERYONE that's in V to get in video. That will take time in itself. Our fearless founder, ME won't be around til March so I'm assuming at the end of March the video should be completed. But like i said, no timetable. Just something to keep us interested biggrin So, definitely you can be involved. biggrin

@Rashdawg: I agree with you fully! I think we can make a better video of us but I wanted to show everyone how far we have come. The new video will be off the hook and full of energy. As I mentioned to Rooster, I'll be making demos of you guys but ya can make demos of yourselves. (If you like you, I can put them on the site for you) I may get some outside help too (Gerbil) since he's accustomed to making videos.

I updated the Record yourself post ME started in case any of you dont know how to make a demo.

jessicaRADate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 2:05 PM | Message # 9
meow-er
Group: Moderators
maybe i should record more demos.. i've not been recording any at all lately.

Added (2009-02-21, 10:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
http://jessicara.co.uk/src....f9a.zip <- tired but managed to hit some grenades lol if you want that kind of thing in the video could take those grenade times from it

Added (2009-02-28, 9:05 Pm)
http://jessicara.co.uk/src....tf2.zip <- another demo you can use of a map i dislike but do better on later lol

HITMANDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 8:45 PM | Message # 10
Co-Admin
Cool I'll check it out

HITMANDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-25, 8:58 PM | Message # 11
Co-Admin
I checked out the V training Demo and we need more better footage for the Frag video...More stunts and creative shots need to be done. I think sns's part in the demo had the most potential of use. We'll do that again some time...

AlmaDate: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 10:58 AM | Message # 12
The Server Lady
Group: Moderators
Here is a demo i recorded yesterday, hope it helps:

demo1

valherusDate: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 4:11 PM | Message # 13
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
LOL Alma recorded ME <3 =)

But why u didnt tell me? i was playing like crap, messing around... tongue

Ty Alma!

wiiyamotoDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 5:15 AM | Message # 14
Private
Group: Users
hey guys. im actually still ruunning the Team Valherus youtube channel. If you guys have videos that you want me to put up email them to me at wiiyamoto@yahoo.com. I will keep it running because it should help promote OA. I am sorry to say I DO NOT have the full HD version of the team V movie anymore. I can get it as a .flv file for you though.

Added (2009-04-12, 5:15 Am)
also wanted to say that the old V video wasnt frag video but a video to show off viles ctf and viles rctf servers, as well as the members of the team back in the old days.

valherusDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 12:35 PM | Message # 15
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
Dont worry Wii. I am going to create a new youtube account for V's.
Thanks for nothing

Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » /V/ Frag Video
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz