Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » Poder Latino vs Team Valherus OA-CL Match
Poder Latino vs Team Valherus OA-CL Match
HITMANDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 7:56 AM | Message # 1
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
We have scheduled a match with PL on March 8, 2009 @ 11pm. I believe one match will be held on their server and one on Nemesis. I'd like to have some people who didnt play in the last OACL match to play this time, if possible but I know the time of the match is a bit rough. Let us know if you can make it.

TransformDate: Monday, 2009-03-02, 3:54 PM | Message # 2
Specious AKA Frag Master
Group: Users
I am as usual in!! cool

Just wanted to mention that it is 11:00 pm EST, to avoid any confusion smile

ElPadrinoDate: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 10:04 PM | Message # 3
Private
Hi we have to move time to 12am est for v vs pl match since Jurasec cant earlier sorry for inconvinience

Message edited by ElPadrino - Sunday, 2009-03-08, 3:25 PM

HITMANDate: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 2:35 AM | Message # 4
Co-Admin
Dude, Are you serious?! You can't change the time. This is a major inconvenience! You mess up our schedule and Narses' schedule. Plus we dont even know the map you guys have chose. We are sticking to the plan that was already agreed on; You can't change it because one player cant make it. Thats not fair to everyone else.

TransformDate: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 3:07 PM | Message # 5
Specious AKA Frag Master
the map they chose is brickyard

ElPadrinoDate: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 3:19 PM | Message # 6
Private
I saw you training brickyard on your private server biggrin I wanted to notice you personally but i couldnt since v members were training, and i mean 12 am sorry is just that this freaking time conversion sucks 12 am for me is 1 am for others is 10pm and is all a mess, after calculating time for mexico there was major problems for our members thats all, but if it is impossible then lets see i just wanted to play with Jur also to practice team work not more not less, we are going to loose anyway happy

TransformDate: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 4:27 PM | Message # 7
Specious AKA Frag Master
Today was the day in which the time was shifted forward in the US by one hour. So I think you will need to do your calculations again.

I think now that time has been shifted 1 hour forward, you will want to play at 11:00 pm est.

HITMANDate: Sunday, 2009-03-08, 7:44 PM | Message # 8
Co-Admin
oh okay..sorry for me spazzin out a bit..it caught me off guard..i didnt even consider you making a typo :-O Anyway..Rose wine sent an offline IM message to Narses about the change in time. Hopefully he will get it in time. Anyway..Good Luck and Have Fun! See ya on the battlefield. biggrin

HITMANDate: Monday, 2009-03-09, 10:08 PM | Message # 9
Co-Admin
Updated the Photo section with the screenshots of the PL vs /V/ matches. Waiting for demos to be come available.

TransformDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 3:00 PM | Message # 10
Specious AKA Frag Master
Getting itchy to see the demos sad . The oa-cl website has not been updated with regards to our match against PL.

HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 8:45 PM | Message # 11
Co-Admin
DEMOS are added!! biggrin

Good Games V!!!
We played very well together and followed the plan to a T. To the PL clan, thanks for the good matches and we hope to have more good games in the future. The final scores were: Speedyctf Map - 8-0 V wins and Brickyard Map = 8-0 V wins.

oaN is next!

Specious@ It is updated now. Except for the Scoresheet section. I'll have to remind him about that.

TransformDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 4:21 PM | Message # 12
Specious AKA Frag Master
Here is a link from the PL site, where they have some demos of the match other than that by the referee. cool

http://pl.areapr.com/index.php?topic=196.0

DrunkenMDate: Saturday, 2009-03-14, 1:41 PM | Message # 13
Drunky Colonel
Group: Checked
I have a demo of the second map, but dont have a place to upload it to.

Om, Nom, Nom.

Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » Poder Latino vs Team Valherus OA-CL Match
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz