Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » Team OAN vs Team Valherus OA CL match
Team OAN vs Team Valherus OA CL match
HITMANDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 6:43 AM | Message # 1
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
Yo V's

Looks like oaN is next on our list to play for the league. I'm suggesting to have the match sometime next weekend, preferably Saturday. Who will be available that day? Also, we need to discuss which map to choose. Specious and I had come up with a few maps we can play but this should be a group effort. I dont think SNS will be around for this match so he will be exempt. Also, I created a post on their site about the pending matchup.

http://www.team-oan.com/index.php?q=node/31
Check it out if you please.

DrunkenMDate: Saturday, 2009-03-14, 1:45 PM | Message # 2
Drunky Colonel
Group: Checked
We should schedule beer agian soon so we dont have to wait 2 to 3 weeks between matches.

Om, Nom, Nom.

HITMANDate: Saturday, 2009-03-14, 5:00 PM | Message # 3
Co-Admin
I agree. I'll see what I can do. Also, I dont have to be only person trying to setup matches. Anyone here can; just let the team know.

TransformDate: Saturday, 2009-03-14, 7:07 PM | Message # 4
Specious AKA Frag Master
Group: Users
As usual I am available. cool

HITMANDate: Sunday, 2009-03-15, 0:28 AM | Message # 5
Co-Admin
oaN match may be happening on Sunday, March 22. No time has been scheduled or maps. The match will probably not be on V server/Nemesis. So, we will need alternatives.

As for BEER match #2, I spoke to Breaker who is leading their pack. He doesnt want to schedule any matches due to lack of active members. He says he's in the process of recruiting but seeing that he only plays on the weekends, it may take a while before they get members. So, more likely, we'll have to schedule something with PL and Oan again.

valherusDate: Thursday, 2009-03-19, 11:11 AM | Message # 6
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
We should try to play in Nemesis or /V/ servers, since u all kno my ping issue... if we are gonna play in some other server i would like to kno right now which is it, so i can practice and time my weapons.

BillGatesDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 1:56 AM | Message # 7
Private
apparently we can't get enough players together for march 22 at 3pm EST. we need to reschedule. my apologies.

HITMANDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 9:17 AM | Message # 8
Co-Admin
bleh cry

valherusDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 11:07 AM | Message # 9
hahaha... why? only cause Repta left OA ''forever'' and Ragnarok was crying about that? bah...
I think we should ask PL for a match next week

TransformDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 12:23 PM | Message # 10
Specious AKA Frag Master
Frankly speaking, this is quite pathetic, considering the fact that oan was the team which set up the date/time.. I had to cancel my prior commitments to make myself available for the game..........

HITMANDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 1:19 PM | Message # 11
Co-Admin
I totally agree. I don't understand the big idea. We gave ya ample time to get in touch with each other and see who's available. oaN is always having a match with someone and i thought you guys thrived on competition. Why is making this setup so difficult? We are all practically in the same timezone. Come on, get it together!

RoOst3rDate: Monday, 2009-03-23, 2:23 AM | Message # 12
Baddass Mofo
Group: Checked
Sorry it turned into a fiasco Bill. Hopefully OaN will be back at some point and we can try again.

Message edited by RoOst3r - Monday, 2009-03-23, 2:25 AM

HITMANDate: Monday, 2009-03-23, 5:19 AM | Message # 13
Co-Admin
It seems that some of them (Gerbil and BillGates) will remain in OA but won't be involved in oa-cl matches. Personally, they should just drop the oan clan name and let the CL know that they are no longer a team.

It very sad because for the longest, we OA players have been looking for something organized to have matches where it will be recorded and tallied up. Now that we have such a thing, people are no longer around or even interested. BEERS are less interested and OAN has been broken up. We are technically the only US clan in all of OpenArena and our only competition is playing EU players on servers with high pings.

I'm just glad that we stood around and hung in there even when things looked bleak for us. I'm proud to be in this team with all of you. Hopefully we can keep this group last for a while. This October would make Team Valherus 2 years old.

valherusDate: Monday, 2009-03-23, 9:39 AM | Message # 14
Quote (HITMAN)
It seems that some of them (Gerbil and BillGates) will remain in OA but won't be involved in oa-cl matches. Personally, they should just drop the oan clan name and let the CL know that they are no longer a team.

I agree with u HitMan

rashdawgDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 11:23 AM | Message # 15
The Map Maker
Group: Blocked
Hm too bad... Like you really expected this league to actually be a 100% success? I have yet to see any OA tourney go to the stage where there was a championship series without teams dropping out due to lack of players available. The last OA tourney I remember being a part of ,SNS and I had to make the decision to forfeit our game vs Brutal in the semifinals as we could never get anyone on. You just have to understand that people have lives outside of OA and there is no use complaining about it.

Summary: Quit your bitching its just a game. :P

Forum » Main Forums » General Discussion » Team OAN vs Team Valherus OA CL match
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz