Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » My Spot » Out of OA » ME miss you guys
ME miss you guys
valherusDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 12:07 PM | Message # 1
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
Group: Administrators
Sup my friends, im sorry if im not playing or even checking our site as often as i used to... Its been a strange moment for ME, im thinking really seriously on marry my gf... but... i guess its too soon, anyways... Im doing a lot of work in here and drinking alcohol like a mofo, but i DO miss you all...

As I said in another topic, if u need ME for the OAleague, just mail me and I will gladly start my trainning to be as good as always and even better...

Im also really glad Alma is now getting more interested about /V/ clan, ALMON RULES!!!! happy

Plz, take care all of you, and I will try to be in touch with you more often...

BB DUDUUUUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDES peace! tongue

HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 4:33 PM | Message # 2
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
hey hey! you made it! Well..man, whatever decision you make man...be sure it leads to your ultimate happiness and everything else will work itself out. It's good to know that you will be available for league matches. I'll keep ya up-to-date on whats happening. So, if you gonna be down..then i think we have our starting 5 (ME, Jess, Drunken, Alma and Hitman). I'm going to see if HitW will be able to play as well as backup...once i get her PC running well for game play.

I'm going to start setting up matches for us with teams right away; So we can get things moving. BB homie!!!

Forum » My Spot » Out of OA » ME miss you guys
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz