Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » My Spot » Out of OA » Anyone console gamers also?
Anyone console gamers also?
rashdawgDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 1:06 PM | Message # 1
The Map Maker
Group: Blocked
Just wondering if anyone had any consoles they played on. I have an (actually 2 of them both work) original xbox and an xbox 360. For the most part I play Halo CE, and Halo 3. I also play a little COD4 from time to time. If anyone has XBL my GT is Rash Dawg

I still own my SNES and sometimes pop in Star Fox or Mario Cart. I also have a PSOne that just sits around collecting dust. I used to play Gran Turismo all the time on it.

Post up consoles you own and the games you like to play on them.

HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 2:37 PM | Message # 2
Co-Admin
Group: Administrators
I got Xbox 360 Elite. I have Halo 3 (but never played it) Dynasty Warriors 6, Burnout Revenge. Thats about it. I dont really play my Xbox. And i have PS2. Again, dont play that either. :-/

valherusDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 6:28 PM | Message # 3
Master, Admin & Owner LOL!
I have a very nice console too, its really sexy and shaped, some ppl call those consoles 'wife' Its actually very unpredictable and sometimes hard to understand and beat, but once u get it... omg! the reward is amazing... This console has different game styles as "take me to the shopping", "lets got dinner outside", "you should always listen to my advices", "dont be so rude", "fold ur dirty cloths and put them in the right place", "I dont feel like 'doing it' tonight the 'headache' is killing me" and so on. The game styles come with the console, all included......
The sad thing is you can not just forget about it, u need to 'keep it oiled' and make 'it' feel confortable even if lies are needed.
It IS and expensive console but its worthed..!

HAHAHAHAHHA

haha haha haha haha haha

rashdawgDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 8:48 PM | Message # 4
The Map Maker
@ Hitman. If youve never played H3 I would suggest buying Halo CE for the original xbox. It is $10 from Best Buy or at a used video game store. Or you could send your xbox to me.... I would take it free of charge. wink

@ ME. Yeah mk whatever. :P

HITMANDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 12:46 PM | Message # 5
Co-Admin
@ME - soooooo..u dont really have a console...sucks to be you! You may have your 'wife' console..but i have the 'palm' console...and i can play it at any moment I summon it w/o all the negativity the 'wife' console comes with. Who's the real winner????

@RashDawg: you will not touch my Xbox 360!! I actually played Halo 3 last night. Its not too bad..gotta get used to the aiming and game play. Graphics are off the hook. I'm just gonna do the mission and see how far I get from there.

rashdawgDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:10 PM | Message # 6
The Map Maker
Hitman- Hitman you do know that your 360 comes with three free one month accounts for xbox live right? You should set up an account. smile

hairballDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:30 PM | Message # 7
HB
Group: Users
Quote (valherus)
I have a very nice console too, its really sexy and shaped, some ppl call those consoles 'wife'

That does sound like fun. Didn't your mother ever teach you to share? smile ... comments like that make me glad we're in different countries.

Quote (valherus)
"fold ur dirty cloths and put them in the right place",

Wow, you know you're whipped when your wife tells you to fold dirty clothes. smile

valherusDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:36 PM | Message # 8
hahaha yes H!!!! and Im NOT sharing my console at all... fuck that... hahhahaha

@Hitman... well... some day you will need something else than ur 'palm' have fun meanwhile LOL

HITMANDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 3:14 PM | Message # 9
Co-Admin
Quote (valherus)
some day you will need something else than ur 'palm' have fun meanwhile

You're right, I do get tired of playing the same damn game over and over sad sad sad

rashdawgDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 6:09 PM | Message # 10
The Map Maker
Hitman- Hitman you do know that your 360 comes with three free one month accounts for xbox live right? You should set up an account.

come on man you know you want to play multiplayer... Multiplayer is for winners Hitman... I could teach you everything I know about Halo it will take about 5 min wink jk probably would take quite a few hours of explaining. With your competitiveness you would like the MLG playlist.

Message edited by rashdawg - Monday, 2009-06-08, 6:11 PM

HITMANDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 2:02 PM | Message # 11
Co-Admin
Interesting. Well, lately I've been playing Fable II and I have to say..im pretty much hooked on that game, at the moment. If I'm not on OA, its probably cuz im playing that game but im not leave OA...dont worry :-) As for Halo, I'll probably check it out on the weekends from time to time. I had created a Xbox Live account. I think I remember my password and everything but you can add me. My name is DaHoodlumJigga cool cool cool

RoOst3rDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 0:10 AM | Message # 12
Baddass Mofo
Group: Checked
I have an old Gamecube, and still quite like Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 4.

Message edited by RoOst3r - Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 0:18 AM

valherusDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 7:56 AM | Message # 13
Quote (RoOst3r)
I have an old Gamecube, and still quite like Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 4.

Fuck! look who's still around!!! Yo RoOster! where have you been dude?

valherusDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-16, 8:02 AM | Message # 14
@Rash:

I have a PS, PS2 and SNES, but those consoles are at home so I cant really play them right now...
But anyways, I have a snes emulator in my lappy and I play some games randomly... The best i like are.

-The Legend Of Zelda - A Link To The Past
-Metal Warriors
-Megaman X1,2 & 3
-Killer Instinct
-MK3
-DK 1,2 & 3
-Super Metroid 3

The last year I dl'ed an emulator for PS too, so I used to play

Dino Crisis 1 and 2
Marvel vs Capcom
Jackie Chan - The Stunt Master! smile
and some others i cant remember right now

HITMANDate: Thursday, 2009-06-18, 12:42 PM | Message # 15
Co-Admin
Ive been renamed to the DaHoodlumShankanow on Xbox Live. Look me up biggrin

Forum » My Spot » Out of OA » Anyone console gamers also?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Make a free website with uCoz