| uopentwapi | Date: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 2:29 PM | Message # 1 |
|
Group: Guests
| <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstored.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Le-Majestueux-M95867-r4">Louis Vuitton Le Majestueux M95867</a> gets swamped with tourist traffic in the afternoon and the <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorex.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-australia-contact-k5">louis vuitton australia contact</a> sales staff is overwhelmed! it makes sense that they would hone in on <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonlinem.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-coin-pouch-men-q9">louis vuitton coin pouch men</a> those people that appear more likely to buy. Don't get too defensive about <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsaled.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-pochette-g3">louis vuitton pochette</a> the security guards. I noticed them checking on me from time <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorex.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Geronimos-N51994-s9">Louis Vuitton Geronimos N51994</a> to time while browsing! but guess what. I got the exact same treatment at several other <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstore.webs.com/#Cheap-New-Louis-Vuitton-Suhali-Leather-L-Essentiel-White-Bags-M9-h9">Cheap New Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather L Essentiel White Bags M9</a> stores around union square including some less expensive places like Izod Lacoste. They are just doing their job <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstorem.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Sarah-Wallet-M93746-k4">Louis Vuitton Sarah Wallet M93746</a> so she went and brought back the Neverfull for me <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsaled.webs.com/#charice-pempengco-louis-vuitton-bracelet-m4">charice pempengco louis vuitton bracelet</a> to look over. I was a bit disappointed in that <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonline.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-epi-leather-speedy-q6">louis vuitton epi leather speedy</a> the straps are pretty thin! so cannot accommodate all the things (snacks! red bull cans! etc <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsaley.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Neverfull-MM-M40156-m9">Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM M40156</a> I carry! ) I normally carry. My Alma and Speedy bags have thick rolled handles! <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstored.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Sarah-Wallet-M60323-k5">Louis Vuitton Sarah Wallet M60323</a> so I prefer a better made one. Tiekos told me about the Delightful! and <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstored.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-evidence-sunglasses-review-c5">louis vuitton evidence sunglasses review</a> I told her I loved that bag too! but it was a lot more expensive. She took one <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorey.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-bags-2012-pictures-q9">louis vuitton bags 2012 pictures</a> out! and I immediately fell in love! It is a super large bag! but the <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsale.webs.com/#authentic-louis-vuitton-fanny-pack-r1">authentic louis vuitton fanny pack</a> single shoulder strap can accommodate a heavy filled bag. I was not 100% sure! so I did not <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsale.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-eluxury-designer-shoes-k4">louis vuitton eluxury designer shoes</a> get the free hot stamping that L.V. offers. Now! 5 days later! I am TOTALLY <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutleto.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-factory-outlet-france-l4">louis vuitton factory outlet france</a> in love with the delightful GM! and will definitely go back for my initials <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorex.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Inventeur-Damier-Graphite-Reversible-Belt-M9632U-a3">Louis Vuitton Inventeur Damier Graphite Reversible Belt M9632U</a> to be hot stamped. I then went over to the repair counter! and <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutlety.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Avalon-GM-M91726-t7">Louis Vuitton Avalon GM M91726</a> the woman there said "this isn't damaged! it is vintage and looks great". Lol if you <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutletm.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-4-Key-Holder-Fleuri-M60239-y4">Louis Vuitton 4 Key Holder Fleuri M60239</a> think coffee stains and water marks on the bottom are
|
| |
|
|