Team Valherus
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
dopentwapc
dopentwapcDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 7:10 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guests





<a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorem.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Initiales-Damier-Ebene-Belt-M9807U-j8">Louis Vuitton Initiales Damier Ebene Belt M9807U</a> birthday gift! 1600 bucks a bag and I did not <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutletm.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Rivington-PM-N41157-u5">Louis Vuitton Rivington PM N41157</a> like it......so I brought it back to return within a <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorey.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Speedy-40-Multicolore-M93216-r0">Louis Vuitton Speedy 40 Multicolore M93216</a> week..... So after walking in! I immediately walk to find someone to <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstorey.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-japan-limited-edition-p9">louis vuitton japan limited edition</a> do my transaction.......led to the cashiers booth in back.....she asks if I found anything else instead and <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstorey.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Idylle-Neverfull-MM-M40514-y7">Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle Neverfull MM M40514</a> tell her no.......not at this time....the lady starts checking the bag! brought it to the backroom! came <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorem.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-accessories-2012-x8">louis vuitton accessories 2012</a> back and started ringing my return! opens the draws and slams the <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstored.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-artsy-mm-handbag-price-t1">louis vuitton artsy mm handbag price</a> inside cash drawer cause she is trying to pull out the <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonline.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-belts-for-women-q3">louis vuitton belts for women</a> hundreds for my cash return..... Gave me my money and walked away without saying a <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsaled.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-catalogue-2008-q0">louis vuitton catalogue 2008</a> word...what a rude sales associate...I will refrain myself from using other vocabulary...... I have <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonliney.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-kids-purse-z3">louis vuitton kids purse</a> bought many items at their previous location! and at the above mentioned.....love my Honolulu location....they <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsalem.webs.com/#how-to-tell-real-louis-vuitton-bags-k5">how to tell real louis vuitton bags</a> also ship..... Was this review …? Useful (14) Funny (5) Cool Add <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstorey.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Pochette-Accessoires-M4031J-b9">Louis Vuitton Pochette-Accessoires M4031J</a> owner comment Bookmark Send to a Friend Link to This Review <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstorey.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-artsy-review-a2">louis vuitton artsy review</a> Review from Carloalexi M. 33 friends 81 reviews Carloalexi M. South San Francisco! CA Updated - 5/3/2011 <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonline.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Porte-Documents-Voyage-N41122-i8">Louis Vuitton Porte Documents Voyage N41122</a> Since my last review of LV! I've purchased a number <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonliney.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Monogram-Lurex-Shawl-M74245-l3">Louis Vuitton Monogram Lurex Shawl M74245</a> of items: several handbags for family members! a number of wallets <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorem.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Pochette-Accessoires-M5298M-f6">Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires M5298M</a> for myself! and most recently! the Epi Marco wallet for my BF. Personally! I'd never experienced any sub-par <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutletm.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-iphone-5-m3">louis vuitton iphone 5</a> customer service from any sales reps from this location... until recently. Last week! I <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsalem.webs.com/#cheap-louis-vuitton-bags-r9">cheap louis vuitton bags</a> had walked into this store in search for the perfect birthday gift for my <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonlinem.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Lockit-M4229J-t9">Louis Vuitton Lockit M4229J</a> partner. He specified he wanted a wallet that didn't blatantly advertise a <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutlety.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-backgrounds-myspace-2.0-v0">louis vuitton backgrounds myspace 2.0</a> brand name (so much for damier! graphite! or monogram! etc.) and that it had <a href="http://louisvuittonbagssaleonline.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-luggage-prices-x3">louis vuitton luggage prices</a> to have a coin purse feature. We came to the conclusion that the <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorey.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-galliera-pm-damier-azur-price-p4">louis vuitton galliera pm damier azur price</a> Epi Marco wallet was the perfect one! however! the store didn't have one in stock! but found that Bloomingdale's <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsaled.webs.com/#2012-Louis-Vuitton-Suhali-Leather-Le-Majestueux-Cream-Bags-M9565-l6">2012 Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Le Majestueux Cream Bags M9565</a> LV across the street on Market DID have one. After purchasing the wallet from Bloomy's! that <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletstore.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-careers-nj-s0">louis vuitton careers nj</a> same day! I went back to the Union Square LV to <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsale.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-artsy-mm-m40249-q3">louis vuitton artsy mm m40249</a> get my partner's initials (AJS) hot-stamped. The sales rep (not my usual rep <a href="http://louisvuittonhandbagoutleto.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Card-Holder-M66541-k6">Louis Vuitton Card Holder M66541</a> "Teiko") who took my order made an illustration of the wallet and <a href="http://louisvuittonbagsoutletsalem.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-leather-c3">louis vuitton leather</a> the specified position of where the initials were to be made. <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorex.webs.com/#Louis-Vuitton-Pochette-Bosphore-N51112-r4">Louis Vuitton Pochette Bosphore N51112</a> She handed me a receipt and asked me to come back in a few hours. A few hours passed and <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstorey.webs.com/#ebay-louis-vuitton-handbags-t1">ebay louis vuitton handbags</a> I came back to the store to claim the wallet. Upon being handed the wallet! I was in <a href="http://louisvuittonoutletstored.webs.com/#louis-vuitton-eva-clutch-damier-ebene-h9">louis vuitton eva clutch damier ebene</a> shock to see how the placement of AJS was NOT vertically centered.
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026Make a free website with uCoz